We came back home yesterday. We have friends staying with us, the still have no power. William is excited because they have 3 boys so now the boys out number the girls for now. LOL We have power,cable,internet and phones. We are out of school until Monday.
Today we went to the park and about five other families came too. It's nice out today with a nice breeze. Lots of clean up around the neighbor hood of Meadows. Tree limbs on the curbs ready for trash day. We are able to get milk,eggs and frozen foods in the grocery stores. I have a full tank of gas, since I filled up before the store and left it here. We have a little clean up to do still, and need someone out to check the roof. Besides that we are good. We may have company for a couple more weeks until they get power. Well, I'm beat and going to try and get the twins to take a nap with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment