Yesterday Win helped our friends the Donnell's cut down their tree that was laying on their neighbor's house and a fence post. It was a busy afternoon. Always happy to help out our friends and community. We had a pizza party afterwards to celebrate the taking down of the tree.
Also, our friends who have been staying with us finally got power back. It's a little quiet this morning with now extra children running around and not sharing a pot of coffee with them. Before that we were at my Dad's and much noise going on with 6 kids and 5 Adults there. Plus Sarah, Ryan, Sean and Carol and Jeff there at times too.
Hopefully school will start on Monday. Life is starting to get more normal around here. Although I know many are still with out power and need help cleaning up too. Our church has a hotline to call for those in need, so we can get help out.
Well off to make coffee. I'm in need of Hot Tea this morning as I'm feeling a little under the weather. I ran out yesterday, Dori said she would bring some tea bags by later. :0) Seems that a cold is going around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment